Kiss goodbye to tedious, time-consuming paperworkKiss goodbye to tedious, time-consuming paperwork https://www.easyhrworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Process-Automation-HR-Industry.jpg 750 311 Kanhai Chhugani Kanhai Chhugani https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/a8d82434e452eb9d8d9423e7158d4c3f?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Automate your key HR processes
Hiring an employee with the right skill sets can be a big challenge for a company. Old –school procedures of recruiting were ill-equipped to efficiently execute this process, leading to costly decisions in bad hires that cost time and money. Manual methods of recruitment in any case seldom work when there is an immediate need to hire candidates.
Automated methods of recruitment, address many of these challenges. In fact, hi- tech process-led tools and applicant tracking systems have made life easier for the HR teams. The process has been made more efficient in terms of tasks such as:
- Posting job openings on job boards and corporate websites
- Screening resumes
- Issuing call letters for interviews to potential candidates via emails or SMS alerts
- Tracking applicants and requisitions
- Ranking resumes
- Handling inputs, pre-screening the questions and tracking responses
The best news is that such systems come with multilingual capabilities. Nearly all large corporations and about half of the mid-size companies in the world make use of such applicant tracking systems. There may be some hiccups along the way and some amount of resistance from your internal staff, but that’s a small price to pay for greater efficiency.
Benefits of automated system of hiring
- It helps organizing the output of your HR team
- It makes the process of instant hiring easier at a click of the mouse
- Most HR technology solutions are cloud-based which means you can access your data from anywhere in the world
- This mode works out cost-effective in the long run
- It cuts red tape, reduces paper-work and simplifies routine administrative tasks
HR departments deal with various sets and subsets of databases on employee benefits, performance appraisals, conduct training, new recruitments and maintaining retention records. Apart from these, there are also tasks of managing payroll and compensation. An integrated HR solution that combines various databases and streamlines work processes will not only make your tasks easier, it will also help you achieving your organizational goals in a shorter time frame and at less cost to the company.