Retail & Other Industries
Adopt and optimize tech usage to acquire, manage, adapt and retain key talent at a reduced cost.
The retail sector has one of the highest employment rates in the country. With the continuous expansion, employment rate in the retail industry is witnessing a massive surge for both small as well as big retail players. The increasing staffing rates within the sector calls for seamless Payroll and HR management. EasyHR understands and assists businesses operating in the retail sector with all their HRM aspects. With our new-age and fully integrated cloud Payroll software available with HR Chatbot for retail industry, retailing business irrespective of its size can conveniently automate Payroll and critical HR functions.
Hiring and upskilling
HR has to focus on hiring extraordinary talent at an accelerated pace. Front-line and corporate employees in retail need immediate upskilling. HR has to build the capability of store supervisors that can then benefit in motivating their teams. Limited professional retail courses pose a challenge for HR to equip the workforce based in multiple locations
Reducing Cost overheads
Retailers need to drive sales while reducing cost overheads. Retain, reward and engage future-ready talent to reduce attrition. Optimizing manpower and enhancing employee productivity. Eliminate internal efficiencies. Training requires heavy investment. HR has to find more cost-effective and feasible ways to train employees
Unattractive working hours and a stressful work culture result in high attrition and low engagement levels, hence HR needs to engage, reward and compensate talent wisely. In an industry where new employees are being on board every day, HR has to ensure alignment in culture, vision, and values. HR must create a career path for employees to build a better employer brand.
The Future of HCM for Retail
The retail marketplace is becoming more and more crowded every single day, resulting in decreasing margins and increasing competition. Along with that, customer expectations are continuously evolving forcing retailers to craft exceptional experiences or risk becoming extinct. EasyHR software empowers retail HRs with the right tools they need to successfully navigate these challenges. It enables organizations to digitally enhance employee experience to deliver better customer experience and earn loyalty.
HR Challenges for Retail Industry
- Problems with Payroll automation
- Inefficient time tracking
- Inaccurate salary calculations and disbursements
- Compliance with employment regulations
- Lack of employee self service portal
- Lack of instant access to Payroll data
- Lack of single point-of-contact for employee information
- Inefficient shift time and attendance tracking
- Cumbersome rostering
- Paper based leave and absence management
- Problems with HR MIS reporting
EasyHR for Retail Sector:
- Freedom from paper based timesheets, data entry, and spreadsheets for roster
- Accurate capturing of timesheets (clock in and out)
- Multi location Payroll processing
- Intelligent formula based earnings and deductions (payroll calculations/tax deductions)
- Paperless leave and absence management
- Automated sick and public holiday calculations
- Full statutory and HR compliance
- Better performance management and increment calculations
- Employee self service for improved engagement
EasyHR is your go-to HR software for retail industry to automate cumbersome administrative and data entry tasks such as employee data maintenance, employee handbooks, HR forms, etc. allowing seamless Payroll for retail. Check out our HR solution by Industries. EasyHR also provides HRMS for Manufacturing and BFSI industry.
" True to its name Easy HR has completely eased our HR and related process along with accurate accountability from individuals in our system."
- Ketan Kadam Founder & CEO at Maroosh
Team Easy HR have been a pleasure to work with. EasyHR has been a steady and dependable business partner of MyCFO's over the years.
- Venkat S Founder at MyCFO and Practus, Inc
Get Started !
Schedule a demo with EasyHR to experience ease of use and how an enterprise payroll software could be simplified.