Technology & Services
Redefining Human Capital Management
IT (Information Technology) and ITES (Information Technology Enabled Services) industry is undoubtedly the most happening sectors in India. IT industry has traversed a long way in the last couple of decades emerging as the most sought after industries to work in. However, volatile market conditions have forced IT and tech leaders to embrace novel tech trends and concepts to stay ahead of the race. The IT industry is not only enduring from technological challenges but also experiencing HR challenges of late.
There is a huge demand for talent in innovative technologies such as robotics, machine learning, natural language processing, artificial intelligence, mobile, cloud and digital transformation consulting, etc.
There is a high demand for people behind the technology. As per industry estimates, Digital and technology talent hiring in India is set to double in 2019, as a result of newer technologies, businesses transformations and evolving customer needs.
Digital Talent Perspective
75 percent of global digital talent is in India, making the country the digital capabilities hub of the world. Sourcing, screening candidates and skill assessment are few of the most challenging tasks for IT recruiters.
The Future of HCM for IT-ITeS
Emerging technologies like blockchain, artificial intelligence, big data, augmented and virtual reality, and 5G are ready to drive the next wave of disruption for Information Technology and IT-enabled services industry. But the shortage of required digital skills in the current marketplace is creating a war for talent, forcing organizations to compete for the best talent. Moreover, HR’s are faced with a unique challenge of reducing the shelf-life of software engineers, necessitating proper training programs. To drive successful digital transformation, HRs needs advanced HCM tools to attract and retain the right talent and minimize the skill gap.
HR Challenges for IT Industry
- Full and final settlement
- Settling salaries
- Benefits and tax management
- Talent/performance management
- Compensation management
- Tax calculations
- Lack of web-based self-service portal for employees and managers
- Remote workforce management
- Cross-cultural workforce balance
- Lack of transparency in HR policies
- Lack of communication and HR-employee engagement
- Lack of centralized HR database
- Lack of transparency in Payroll data
- Payroll redundancies and inconsistencies
- Wage disputes and disparities
- Time tracking
- Lack of scalable HR database
- Tiresome admin and HR paperwork
Payroll Software for IT Industry:
- Cloud-based Payroll for the IT industry
- Improved Payroll flexibility and mobility
- Intelligent Payroll and wage computation
- Automated time/attendance tracking
- Paperless Leave Management
- Overtime salary calculations
- Remote Payroll processing
- Integration with biometric and time tracking systems
- Faster Payroll, benefits, taxes and bonus calculations
- Labour law and statutory compliances
- Easy MIS report generation
- Centralized Payroll and employee information hub
- Automated performance management
EasyHR is an end-to-end cloud based HR software for IT industry to help with critical Payroll, biometric attendance report and other HRM functions. Fully scalable and customizable, our Payroll software for IT industry is tailored keeping in mind the volatile HRM needs of the IT sector. Right from hire-to-retire, our HRMS software for IT industry is the perfect pick-me-up choice. Check out our Payroll solution by Industries. EasyHR also provides HRMS for Education and Recruitment industry.
" True to its name Easy HR has completely eased our HR and related process along with accurate accountability from individuals in our system."
- Ketan Kadam Founder & CEO at Maroosh
Team Easy HR have been a pleasure to work with. EasyHR has been a steady and dependable business partner of MyCFO's over the years.
- Venkat S Founder at MyCFO and Practus, Inc
Get Started !
Schedule a demo with EasyHR to experience ease of use and how an enterprise payroll software could be simplified.